6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Puja
7:00 pm to 7:45 pm – Devotional Singing
7:45 pm onwards – Aarti followed by Dinner
Contact Person: If you need more details or would like to help out and volunteer
* Anandhi Upendran – 573-999-7196
* Sudha Calyam – 614-446-1714
* Sudheshna Reddy – 573-823-3524
* Ranjana Hans – 614-745-6272
* Gagneesh Rawat – 573-808-3491
Please NOTE: All HTCC pujas are free and open to all. Donations to the temple are always welcome and are used to improve existing services, upkeep of facilities and towards providing new services.
Donation/Sponsorship are being invited from the devotees for one or more: daily volunteer time or daily flowers/garlands+prasadam or puja sponsorship.
1. Donate your time and help priest in the morning for puja setup and decoration or during the evening hours
2. Bring Prasadam and flowers for the daily puja and make garlands for the Goddess Durga’s Avatar for that day.
3. Sponsor the daily puja, each day sponsorship is $51 or for all days is $251. The sponsorship checks can be given to the contact/coordinator names below and/or dropped in the hundi at the temple with the memo indicating the # of days of sponsorship. The priest will perform the puja and recite all family member names and gotram at the Puja at 6:00pm. Please indicate the specific day if opting for a daily sponsorship.
For details checkout the Sign up to volunteer or Sponsor:
For details checkout the Devi Puja Details Flier
Please RSVP : eVite for Devi Puja